| Dillion Phiri | 4 May, 2017
How can young creatives work better with brands?
On 29 April, Creative Nestlings.(TM) present a Conversation on How do young creatives work better with brands at the J&B Hive space on 100 Juta Street, Braamfontein.
Time & Place
Saturday 29 April, 2017
100 Juta Street,
In Collaboration with
– Nandi Dlepu aka Mamakashaka – Storyteller & Founder of https://
– Zwelibanzi Lesedi Ngema – Founder of The GoodGuyshttps://www.instagram.com/
– Mpumelelo Frypan Mfula– Founder of RHTC Store & The playground SAhttps://
– Inga Gubeka – Founder of Indalo Decor http://indalodecor.com/
– Cedric Nzaka – Photographer http://cedricnzaka.com/
Host: Dillion S Phiri
Time: 12 – 3pm
Venue: J&B Hive | 100 Juta Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg
No children allowed | Rights of admission reserved.
#ConversationsOnCreativity is a series of public facing talks, where we invite creative individuals to share their stories about their journey so far, to an audience of 50-100 people. Through the interview session, we hope to gain a better understanding of you as a creative and a human being.
The series hopes to educate & share with the public about creativity and the creatives in their environment.